četvrtak, 18. studenoga 2010.

Honda TRX250X 2011




Broj komentara: 66:

  1. I saw a drunk old guy on one of these in Spain - driving down the road at about 5mph.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. great post!
    Please follow my blog!
    http://chancoop.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I wanted a 4 wheeler since I was little lol

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. i like quads, i was at a tour with them though some kilometers of desert....just awesome!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. nice i like your post!
    Following you bro!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Burning around the trails in my backyard would be awesome in one of these things. Definitely something I'd buy if I won the lottery

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Nice. I wont one. Is it true Honda makes the best quads?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. haven't ridden one of these in forever

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. damn they're making the 4-wheeler super nice these days.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. A figure of truth, of faith, of loyalty: Following!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. man i love quadding! haven't been in a while tho :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. The first 2 look the same but with different saturation.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Never got a chance to ever ride a quad...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hm... not too much into 4 wheelers unless it is a car of course =P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. nice i like your post!
    Following you bro!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. i've always wanted to ride one of these

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Quads are quite unstable, I prefer two-wheeled motorbikes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. great post! i like it!
    supportin& following!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. i want that sooo bad this looks like a lot of fun

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Man, I remember back in the day I thought the 300 EX was badass. Things are so much cooler now.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Damn they look cool, all of those hondas are pretty sweet

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!
    busana muslim

    OdgovoriIzbriši